Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So, I have been doing a little thinking....

I know, I said I would be posting more images tonight, however, I got a little side tracked actually taking pictures. So, I am just going to leave you guessing what all I have been up to in the last couple of days. I have really got a start on where I want to be in the next year. I have had the pleasure of talking with a few different individuals who have help me realize where I want to be. The first thing you are going to notice is my new logo. I have had one for quite some time I just haven't used it anywhere for the world wide web to see. The second thing your going to notice is the boarders around all my images, I would have used it today however, I was still making a few tweaks to everything else that is about to make its appearance. Thats all the more I am going to tell you for now. Be sure to check back tomorrow night for more updates. I have a baby session tomorrow afternoon that I am really excited for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found some time to update!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! It's amazing! I am proud of where you are! I cant wait to take winter pictures! I am sure we will have a blast!